2020年2月6日星期四

Cover Letter

Your Name
Address 1
Address 2,
Address 3, 



Date





To Whom It May Concern:

Application for the Post of Assistant Inspector of Works-Train Services


In response to your advertisement in the Web site of JobDB on 23th May 2014 seeking an Assistant Inspector of Works-Train Services, I am pleased to enclose my CV for your review.
I have engaged in the Electrical Engineering Department for 23 years. I have the knowledge and experience to assist the Maintenance Manager in all aspects of H. V. and L. V. Electrical Installations including design, maintenance, testing and commissioning. I have also succeeded to fulfill the ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System in First-Tech Engineering Ltd.
From my past experience, I have been trained in both technical and interpersonal skills. I am able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude; capable to work independently but also enjoy working with others. I am confident that the experience I gained can contribute to your company.
My enclosed resume will provide more details on my background and qualifications. I am keenly interested in expanding my previous experience with your company. I would appreciate the opportunity to attend an interview and discuss my career with you at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your consideration and you may contact me at your phone number.


Yours faithfully,

Your Name


紅色便是你可能要修改的內容

2 則留言:

任何人留有政治言論,個別使用者將會被隔離這個網誌,或留言系統將會被限制,甚至關閉。
所有技術性問題,必須在網誌內進行提問,讓其他人也可以觀看,其他社交軟體一律不作回應,所以不用償試在其他社交軟體尋求一對一的提問。
如果進行匿名留言,有時候系統會當作垃圾訊息,需要審批才會出現,時間上會較遲。